Submit Repair Request
How to submit a Maintenance an Repair Requests:
Repair & Maintenance Requests must be formally submitted via TouchPoint's online Maintenance Portal.
Please keep a look our for a welcome email to access your maintenance portal.
We recommend that you bookmark this link for future use:
All maintenance request must include a detailed description of the issue and supporting pictures.
Normal Non Emergency-Maintenance request will be handled during business hours Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Eastern Time. Please allow for a 24-48 hours response
Maintenance Emergencies can be directed to our 24/7 hotline In Addition to the Tenant Maintenance Portal
704-443-7470 Ext 106.
Maintenance Emergencies include anything that would put the Tenant's Safety or the Property in Danger:
- Fire (First call 911)
- Gas Leaks
- Unmanageable Water leaks and floods
- HVAC not working, when outside temperature below 50°F & above 80°F
- No water, gas or electricity (Please call Utility Company First)
- Front door, not closing (Risk of burglary)
- An electrical problem that could result in short circuits or fires
- Refrigerator/freezer not working
- Presence of Carbon Monoxide or Smoke
- Total stoppage of the drain system that liquid drain o will not resolve.