How to submit an application?
Please follow these steps to submit a rental application for one of our rental properties.
1-Go to our website and choose Search Rentals.
2-From the rental listing, click the link on the bottom right. "Submit an Application"
3- Fill out the application form and provide the required information and supporting documents.
Before you begin:
All completed applications with the full necessary supporting documentation received will be processed. We will not move forward with any application until all supporting documentation is provided. (See Attachment Instructions below)
Each Application typically takes on an average of 1-2 Business days to process, depending on how fast requested supporting documentation is received back from each applicant. If any supporting documents are requested by the processing team, all requested documents must be provided by the close of the business day, or we will move on to the next applicant. Please Note: The application process may take 1-2 days once the team has started processing "your" particular application. They may have other applications in the Que being processed before your application. If an applicant is placed before them reviewing your application, your application fees will be refunded.
Once an application is approved, the applicant has 24 hours to provide TouchPoint Property Management with the non-refundable holding deposit to secure the property. This deposit will be used as the first month's rent at move-In.
Disclosure to Prospective Tenants regarding Fees:
-$65 Application Screening fee per adult over 18 years of age.
-$200. Lease Processing Fee collected upon Lease Signing
-$99. Pet Acceptance Fee collected upon Lease Signing
-$25/Month/Pet for Pet Admin Fee
-$200. Lease Extension/Renewal Fee
-$41/month for the "Residents Benefits Package," which Includes:
(Renters Insurance, Online Tenant Maintenance and Payment Portal, 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Hotline, HVAC Filter Delivery, Utility Setup Concierge)
-$25 One Time Fee at Move-In for Access to the "MyWalkThru" Smart Phone App for Tenant Self Move-In Property Condition Documenting (To help Prevent Security Deposit Disputes. See Details here
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Email is preferred and quicker.
Click Here - to review our Tenant FAQs page, which includes info on the Application Process and Pet PoliciesThank you in advance for your attention to detail to help us process your application as efficiently as possible.
TouchPoint Application Department
704-443-7470 Ext 107
Fair Housing Pledge:
At TouchPoint Property Management, our entire team is committed to the following:
• Provide equal professional service without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or resident of any community.
• Keep informed about fair housing laws and practices, improving my clients' and customers' opportunities and my business.
• Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded, expanding my client's and customers' opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
• Inform my clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
• Document my efforts to provide professional service, which will assist me in becoming a more responsive and successful REALTOR®.
• Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
• Learn about those who are different from me and celebrate those differences.
• Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
• Develop and implement fair housing practices for my firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.
The TouchPoint Property Management Fair Housing Pledge is adapted from the Personal Commitment developed by the National Association of REALTORS®, published in Fair Housing: Shared Neighborhoods, Equal Opportunities, 2004 edition.