Your Tenant has Moved in-What to Expect
Congratulations are in order. Your tenant has moved into your property
We wanted to notify you of the following and what to expect moving forward:
1. We have collected your tenant's move-in fees
2. Your tenant has officially moved into the property
3. We disperse rental proceeds to Owners on the 2nd Friday of each month along with a detailed accounting report
4. You can view Property Reports and Accounting updates in real-time via your Online Owner Portal
5. Anytime there is a maintenance request that requires dispatch we will send you an email to notify you along with status updates. If there is ever a repair that exceeds $250 we will seek your approval before authorizing it.
6. In the middle of the lease term usually between (months 6 and 8), we will visit the property and perform an interior exterior evaluation (Midterms Survey) of your property and report back to you our findings.
7. (70 days) prior to the lease expiration date we will approach you and the Tenant to discuss lease renewal options. Around that time we will confirm if we are going to renew or extend the lease or if the tenant will move out, requiring us to place a new tenant. We will keep you up to date each step of the way.
6. If you have any questions at all please use our team's shared email address Support@touchpointpm.com as the primary method of communication.
If you need a callback, simply email us your question and what time you will be available for a call back to discuss in more detail.